The Breath Takers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Life in KUIS


time : 11 pm

suddenly the past times get into my mind. wut i've done before? why i've been so stupid like a nver a stupid call herself stupid(pe ngarot plak ni).
yaaaa.
sy sudah BERUBAH.
sgt2 berubah.but the thing is,rmai yg xsuke dgn perubahan ni. tp kenapa?
susah sgt ke nk terima Farah yg skarang ni? Hmm mybe dorg xkenal aku sblum no.so go ahead and talk bitches. Ngaaaa~
xhabes2 nk merosakkan hidup aku.aku xsentuh korang pon dan aku xhadap pon nk sentuh korg laa.be open laaa.this is life we talk about.there's a lie behind every truth.

Ahhh.
Pegilantak ahh korg nk ckp pe psal akuh.lagi korg xsuke,lagi aku wat. rasekan.hahahahahah!! ;)Fyi,there's no perfection in life,okay? Only the The Almighty Allah. name je plajar course islamic,tapi,personaliti hampas. Tukar je course weh.Klau korg jeles aku ade pe yg korg tade,u deserve to be jealous.cuz i've tried so hard to reach for it.Aku usaha. Bukan cam korg,talking SHIT,SHIT,SHIT.Habuk tade.

Haaaa. 1 more. Dear Mohammad Zulkiflie :)
Too many things i love about u. U love me alot,u care for me alot,u hear me alot,u call me alot,u text me alot and i love u alot too! huhuhu~ Its true,there's some pple before u.But still,they cant beat u till the end of the world. U're priceless and alwys make me breathless. No matter wut u do,even the good or bad,i rather been hurt by u. As long as u with me,Im willing to give myself to be hurt. I aint care bout anyguys who tried to approach. Cuz they are ZERO for me. Mmg da mati da perasaan utk laki lain. All the jealousy thingy,errr hve to admit.Still haunting me. Afraid that u might forget me and put all of your attention to her. Sumhow deep inside,IF sumday we'll tear apart,only 1 thing i dun wanna u ask me. Dun ask me to be your friend even we're break up. Pls dont. I might not be able to cntrol myself. I might be fall in luv with u again. It will take the rest of my life to forgot on all wut we have. Cuz I adore u too much =)

2 comments:

-the senile- said...

who's the her?~.^

Lilo Ohana said...

haaaa heeeee huuuuuu~ ;p