The Breath Takers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

its been awhile tho' :)

Name :
Nurul Farah Ain bt Mohd Fadzil

Birthday :
7th March 1991

Birthplace :
Hospital Kajang

Current Location :
Bangi,Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Eyes Colour :
Dark brown

Hair Colour :
Totally black ;)

Height :
151cm (gile ahh BONSAI!)

Right Handed or Left Handed :
RIGHT

The Shoes You Wore Today :
I aint go out today. Fever day. So dun wear any.

Your Weakness :
Errr? Cats, rats, dark, horror movie, Zulkiflie ;)

Your Perfect Pizza :
Ape kene mngena? Ngeee. I do love hawaian pizza. nyum2!

Goal You Woul
d Like To Achieve This Year :
I want to be a student who
success in her course.

Thoughts First Waking Up :
" Where's my phone??!!! "

Your Best Physical Feature :
Err entah?

Your Bedtime :
After 1am. muahahahhaha! ;p

Your Most Missed Memory :
I missed my sexy,naughty,bitchy time ;)

Pepsi or Coke :
Mountain dew!! or vanilla coke :)

MacDonalds or Burger King :
Burger King lah!

Single or Group Dates :
SINGLE ;)

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea :
LIPTON lemon sedap gile!

Chocolate or Vanilla :
Choc of course.

Cappuccino or Coffee :
Cappuccino!

Do you Smoke :
NO.

Do you Swear :
Yup?

Do you Sing :
Based on mood. heehee~

Do you Shower Daily :
Mesti mandi even malas cane pon. ngeeee~

Have you Been in Love :
Im in love right now ! :)

Do you want to get Married :
Yes I do.

Do you believe in yourself :
Sometimes. huhuhu.

Do you think you are Attractive :
Hahahahahahhaahahaha HELL NO!

Are you a Health Freak :
No im not. My parents are.

Do you get along with your Parents :
Sayang AYAH! :)

Do you like Thunderstorms :
Seram lah. Bising sgt.

Do you play an Instrument :
Guitar n keyboard.

How do you want to Die :
I wanna die first before my love one die :)


No comments: