The Breath Takers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Oh Johnny!

He's the simple guy I'd ever met!

Sometimes, Adi Putra really looks like him ==".
Ahh tak kesah. I like Adi Putra too!

Messy looks is HOT !

My favourite pirate in the whole wide world! Hehe~

I want you hair!! =="

Since tengok citer The Tourist baru-baru ni, I found out Johnny Depp is getting famous and famous! Yeah. He did score in th Pirates and The Carribean as well as other movies. But in this movie, the starting was a quite slow but it didn't make my face turn from the screen (selalunye kalau boring,teros nak tido. Haha!) But when it comes to the ending, perghhh walaaaweh!! Menjerit sekejap dlm panggung. I LOVE the suspensed and unexpected story-line ;)) Suke sangat3 ending die. 5 stars for you, Depp. Heheheheee~

No comments: