The Breath Takers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

BFFF

See the one who wearing an orange t-shirt ? =) She's my boo, my best friend fucking forever, my mum, my dad, my teacher . Name, Hayatul Husna Hassan . Yesterday was the hardest day for me . It's like u'll never see someone that u care anymore . It's like u have to learn to live alone without anyone by ur side . I can understand what is happening but I can't promise I can fit well . It takes time . It's all about time . It's hard enough to let her go to do practical and it's even harder to accept that now we can't see more often ='(

We share the same feelings, the same taste in music, thoughts (not so even sumtimes, HAHA). But we do understand each others even it takes time to do it =) Dengan org lain aku tak kisah nak gaduh ke ape , but with her aku boleh merajuk cam budak2 . Ngeh3~ Sorry bebeh . I can show the true colours of me only when I'm with u . Thank u for understand me . Thank u for not be tired when with me and the most THANK YOU is , thank u for chose me as your friend . U're one of a kind . I love you =)

No comments: