The Breath Takers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Someday

Someday..

Some days, it’s hard. It’s really hard. I know it is. I know what it’s like, trust me, I do. I pray and hope that maybe, one day, life will be good and love will treat us right. Maybe, one day, everything will find its path and fall into place. Maybe, one day, you will find someone to whom you will tell everything, with whom you can be somebody spectacular and beautiful.

Somebody to whom you will mean the world. Imagine what it must be like to be loved, to feel wanted, missed, dreamed of. To have your heart filled with warmth and to have all your worries and doubts cast away by a mere embrace or soft touch of lips. To know that there is someone out there who loves you unconditionally, no matter how many times you stumble, fall, or bruise yourself..

No comments: