The Breath Takers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

7th March 2013

 Plus another year to my age.

 Sweet 22 Farah ;)

It's too much things I would love to share. But girls, THANK YOU for your effort!! It is priceless and awesome. THANK YOU for still believe in me and believe on this bad-ass relationship. You guys rock my world since we've met. Thank you again to my adorable kids (Smart Reader Kids), Sam, Sukuna and Anize :)

THANK YOU for ;

1) The ride - JAGUAR ;))
2) Polaroid camera ;))
3) Roses ;))
4) Hand painting Batik ;))
5) The spa treatment at Great Eastern Mall ;))
6) The dinner at Hilton Hotel ;))
7) The biography book of Justin Beiber ;))
8) The Ring ;))
9) The blouse ;))
10) The cake from Marriot Hotel Putrajaya ;))
11) The Big card! ;))
12) Flower hair clips ;))


p/s ; Many things in life that will capture your eyes, but only a few will capture your heart. Seek those.

No comments: