The Breath Takers

Monday, September 10, 2012

50 ways to say goodbye

When you allow yourself to become an option to a person, you let yourself become a number. When you become a number to them you become a game to them. When you become a game to them they will never become serious about you. They might win you now but won't care about losing you later.

You control how you allow the people in your life to treat you. So if you're going to be a number be number 1. If you're going to be an option be the only option. If you're going to become a game learn how to play it.

Sincerely;
Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kept my heart in my pocket & slowly take it out

i want to complement not to complicate it

someday...i hope i am your priority

..and not make me your option...

cause you are my priority...