The Breath Takers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Denial

You lied to me. You keeping secrets. You're different. You abandoned me. And,

This is for you.





I been trying hold my head up high
I been lying keeping it all inside
Trying not to trust you.

I'm done, I give up
I don't wanna pretend no more
That's it, so what?
I've lost a friend before
Cause I don't want you to love me
If you don't wanna love me for me.

Sick of all the fighting
All the slamming of the doors
The pain too deep to ignore
Step back, can you see it through my eyes?

I don't wanna be perceived for something that I'm not
Just wanna be accepted for the little that I got
If you could see me now in my glass house
Not ready to let you in.



"Rahsia ini telah lama ku pendamkan,
Tiba masanya segala-galanya,
Ku ceritakan.

Aku kan pergi
Pergi ku tak akan kembali
Tiba masanya
Kau cari teman pengganti."


P/s : I forgot. You did found someone.

2 comments:

chuckkay said...

why ?

Lilo Ohana said...

Eh syakir! ;))

Entah. What to do anymore.