The Breath Takers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mengapa bercinta kalau kesudahannya pasrah ?

I never asked you to state any apology . And if by doing that makes you think I'm the one who can't be blame and you're the guilty one or vice versa , you're wrong . Don't say any if you're not meant to . It makes those thing goes deeper . I can understand everything well , and yes I am daddy's little girl . But it doesn't mean in real life Imma stupid little girl either .

We both had state our apology . I do admit my unaware mistake . Terkilan jugak bila ada orang fikir that I jump into a relationship but I don't want to expose him . Baik tak payah bercinta kalau macam tu . And I think we score the same thing too. You disappointed me when in college , the thing that I had to face EVERYDAY , EVERY HOUR , EVERY MINUTE . You can't feel the pain , I guess. The only pain you felt is the pain of know nothing and being neglected that ONLY happen when it want to happen, NOT EVERYDAY , EVERY HOUR , EVERY MINUTE , because of your so UNAWARE mistake .

And things are clear now . You had mention what you felt about me all this time and I did mine too. Being quiet is my only option . Not because I don't have any effort to get my life back . Things changed this time . And now I just asked for 1 thing . Leave me alone . Things will be easy for you if I'm not here with you anymore . I release you .

p/s ; Imma handicap . I can't showing any love all through this time . Forgive me for my weakness.

No comments: