The Breath Takers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

R a n d o m


1. Do you get enough exercise?
In this month? I dun think so. Eheh.

2. What was the last insult you GAVE?
"U're the best BITCH I'd ever had."

3. Mom or Dad?
Dad :)

4. Have you ever missed a meal because you were busy on chatting?
Alwayss. Huahuahua !!

5. Do you pray?
I do.

6. What if you had three wishes - what would you wish for?
i- First, I wanna erase back all the mistakes I've done in my childhood times.
ii- Second, I wanna change the desicion I've made a long time ago.
iii- Third, I wanna go to the college Im dying for.

7. Dogs or cats?
Hamster.

8. Do you drink alcohol?
Mountain dew is pretty cool.

9. Name one person you hate, and why.
Hahaha. I've wrote all this just in my diary.

10. How easily do you trust people? Why?
Mybe Im too "lurus bendul" That's why I divided myself into 2 parts. Which is first,I do easily put my trust on pple then I behave like with a halo at my head. Second,when the person broken the trust I've gave,well I can be look alike the best damn DEVIL u ever known ;)

11. Logic or art?
Art.

12. Have you ever shoplifted?
No.

13. Croutons or bacon bits?
Croutons! Yummy! :D

14. What is the perfect day for you?
Hmm. My perfect day is where there's no one intefere in my personal life,let me do all the things with my ownself,laughing till the heart burst with the babes,everything that I've planned goes smoothly and when alone in the room and listening to the fav song :)

15. Do you like holidays?
Soooooooo muchee mucheee !

16. Favorite country?
Italy

17. If you had to get married now, who would you want to marry?
Marry with my ownself.

18. Explain what you think about dating.
Its unexplainable !

19. Do you have a soul?
Do i ? Hehehhh.

20. Have you ever tackled someone?
When I was Form 3. Hehehe! ;p




No comments: