The Breath Takers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

New

Cant believe what had happened for the past few days. Why me? Macam-macam betul lah. Nak avoid punye lah payah =.= So i guess its already my time. Kot? Hehehehe. I like it actually. Ok nak senang cite, yes i really need someone to listen to me. and the criteria is there! ok enuff. Nanti melarat ;)

Let's start with me. Urm urm. Im fine.(cross my finger). Malas lah nk cite panjang pasal diri sendiri. Telan sorang-sorang aje. Ok. Everything's fine lah. Rasenye. The r/ship is okayy, friendss is okayy everthnig's okayy. But family, belum lagi lah. Tatau camne lah. Nak let go pon ok gak. Cuz no improvement pon selama ini. But keep pretending everthing is okayy is the best damn way. Yaaa of course it's hurt. But what kinda choice did left for me?

No comments: