The Breath Takers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bersederhana


Things become easy lately and I shud say thanks to her and him : ) As things goes smooth, so do the life of mine (^_^)

Hidup macam ni memang tak menyesakkan.

Tapi dengan adanya "mereka", it's sure a hell for me.

Kenapa dari dulu tak macam ni? The question that I'm really sure a particular person like me will ask.

Life are ain't easy my dear.

Hiduplah bersederhana guys. More meaningful for me : )

Ceritaharini ; Rules for live happily is choose the very best person to participate in your life.
Ain't a bitch like anyone like her : )

4 comments:

hamba Allah said...

ainnn..follow block aku.
glad dat i found u :)

Lilo Ohana said...

eh ika!

certainly yes my dear. Will follow ya
:)

Anonymous said...

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

Lilo Ohana said...

And i guess it is u Zeze? :)