The Breath Takers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Stuck in the moment


"I wish we had another time
I wish we had another place"


Kerja, kerja, kerja.
I think imma workaholic much.
but the thing is, IDGAD about it.

This kinda friends is too sad to let go.
Problems can be put aside for awhile.
As long as I believe in myself, I know whats gonna happen next : )

Zeze said imma pushy but yes indeed when it comes to them.
Hehe.
She did realized that imma lil' bit quiet these days.
Asyik-asyik sebut 12 hari. Grrrrr.
But i do love you Zeze : )

Nowdays i got Zeze, Rara, Wawa, Didi, Lala, Meme and Yuyu to be there whenever and wherever i need them : )

Thank God i met them : )


Ceritaharini ; Keeeeenyaang. Banyak rezeki. Alhamdulillah : )


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heal your heart...
if your mind says 'you deserve more - this relationship wont work...but
if your heart says 'stay-it will work out...

believe and speak the truth...

you deserve a good life...

Lilo Ohana said...

Thank you baby Ze :)