The Breath Takers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

The "Callan" Method by PROCOMMS



Hi peeps!

Okaay let's get straight to the point.

Ever heard of Callan method? Nah? So do I.

The more I read about it, the more I want to try it! Bet you'll feel the same too.

Trust me : )

As Im a TESL-ian, I did not noticed that this method is existed. It's cool! Totally.

And do you know what is the best part I'm going to tell ya?

This is it.


(click the picture for a better view)

Kawan-kawan saya sekarang dah ada English Workshop sendiri! Tahniah tahniah tahniah! ^.^

For those who have kids and you yourself would like to improve your English listening and speaking skills, you MUST join this English workshop! It's a MUST.

Why I said so? This is why.

It is a direct method created specifically to enhance your comprehension and speaking abilities in a pleasant but intensive atmosphere. The "Question-Answer" format of the lesson ensures that you are actively involved in hearing and using the language to a maximum.

The teacher keeps the lesson moving swiftly in order that you learn to understand English at its natural spoken speed.

Haaaa. Impressed much?

The secret to success when learning a language is to repeat, repeat and repeat and to speak without thinking. This "Callan Method" will help you. Seriously :)

And guys, you will start speaking English straight away and with instant results, the success I guaranteed.

Tak kira yang tua mahupun muda. Tak salah kalau nak maju dalam hidup. Kan? =)

No comments: