The Breath Takers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Selama 21 tahun


I've been waiting for so many years for this.

The day that I'll never forget. Forever.

This kinda discussion is the best way to know what is wrong and what is right.

I know they just want the best things for me and I do understand it.

It is just, where's my right to speak?

Where's my right to live?

Where?

I'm thankful for dad giving me that right.

I'm glad at least there's someone who understand me totally.

Everyone have their own problems, mistakes and so.

The thing is now we know each others thought.

Thats the best.

Ceritaharini ; Sangat perit untuk simpan segala duka sendirian.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It helps just to say sorry...

Sorry mom and dad, for doing wrong instead of right.
Sorry mom and dad that I had gotten into all those fight.
Sorry mom and dad, for lying instead of the truth.
Sorry mom and dad, for being really rude.
Sorry mom and dad, for getting bad grades.
Sorry mom and dad, for talking back.
Sorry mom and dad, I just wish I could take it ALL back!

Lilo Ohana said...

This is sad :(