The Breath Takers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Words


When people say, "Think before you speak." DO IT. Words go a long way - words hurt.

There's no relationship which can be long lasting without trust.

Life becomes much chaotic now.

I do not know for how much longer I can hold on.

Tak mungkin dapat bertahan lama.

But for everyone I cares about, I must be strong.

Its fine with me even there's people who doesn't really care about me.

I just need to free my mind to handle these things.

Kalau tak kuat, dah lama aku boleh kena histeria.

Fikir dulu sebelum cakap. I do remember every single thing that you've said and don't even effin' try to twist your words.

Ceritaharini; Where shud I go? When the only person, who has the ability to wipe out my tears, is exactly the one who is making me cry. Thanks for making me such a fighter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a b**ch. I've been through a few things, seen a few things, been there & done that. I can be cold…yes but only because I once gave a damn about someone who failed to give a damn about me. I've built a fortress to protect my heart from further damage. You tell me that you’re different but I won’t believe it until you prove it. Words don’t mean a thing, actions are everything

Lilo Ohana said...

Only if someone can understand that.