The Breath Takers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

For me and for you


"Be who you want to be and not what others want to see."


I am for who I am years ago.

I did mentioned this to everyone I know.

And maybe yes, physically I've changed.

But not the inside.

I'm still the old me.

For the one who just thought that I'm different from who I am before, you're just totally wrong.

I did this to build up my self-confidence, my trust to everyone who just always got me left behind.

It is hurt to be judge and it is hurt to be left alone.

Maybe me myself is the mistake in this situation.

And I do regret for being born this way if this is the cause.

I just wanna be me.

If you really want something to happen, then make it happen. I know sometimes fate does that for you, but most of the time, you have do it on your own.

Please build up yourself.

Ceritaharini ; I guess it's okay not to be okay.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your friendship means so much to me that...

When you cry...
I cry
When you laugh...
I laugh.
When you jump out a window...
I laugh some more.

I hope ur day wasn'tas bad as it was for me...

jump out off the window...u'll make me laugh, but if the silent treatment ways off ur pressure let it be me knowing the silence is just to say u r ok...then i know u r ok...


I am here still forever FOR YOU...

Lilo Ohana said...

Its okay.

I used to be alone.

Always :)