The Breath Takers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stars are shining again :)


"Some days are a battle to get through. The best thing to do is move forward carefully and watch out for the land mines."


Those days are nightmares to me.

Something I don't expected to happen but it does.

Bagus jugak berubah. At least someone realized who I am and what I am.

and I thank God for gives me those tests before.

I really thank Him for that :)

It is not hard to know who I am.

All you need is an open minded mind and positive.

I think that everybody are changed now and I hope this changed will remains.

Communication is the Key towards the happiness!

Ceritaharini ; I have own reasons to hate people who being such a bitch towards me.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

every cloud has a silver lining kan...

Lilo Ohana said...

Takde pun.

Kena tengok dengan mata hati baru nampak.

Heeeee.