The Breath Takers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Peka dan matang

Only now, family and God knows better.

This things going too deep and Im afraid it can't be heal anymore.

Words can't give me guarantee that everythings gonna be fine.

Being left alone its not the best choice.

Actions, good thought, trust are the one Im looking for.

Im growing up, physically and mentally.

I do change.

But how and what I feels inside, tak pernah berubah.

Say what you wanna say. Judge me like you used to.

Bcuz this time I'm not myself anymore.

Saya rasa tenat sangat.

Satu persatu cerita lampau terimbas kembali.

Perih nak telan walaupun alasan ketika itu hanya tiada pengalaman dan perwatakan semulajadi memang begitu.

Nak berubah memang susah.

Orang yang menutup kisah lampaunya dan mengulanginya kembali adalah orang yang paling tidak boleh dipercayai dengan apa cara sekalipun.

Simpan sedikit ruang dalam diri untuk berfikir mengapa semua berulang lagi dan mengapa masih tiada perubahan.

Hendak seribu daya, tak nak seribu dalih, helah.

Tak salah untuk beralah and this time it is my time to pull this things over.

Jangan mudah menghakimi seseorang berpandukan luarannya. Hanya berganti kulit, tidak berganti hati.

I’m not trying to be rude or crude.

I just wanted one thing from you and you got confused.

I wish there's someone who can see these three things :

The sorrow behind my smile

The love behind my anger

and the reason behind my silence.

Which the one who know how to act fast.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Live every moment, laugh every day, love beyond words."

Love with everything inside of you.

...you know you are not lonely even when your are alone rite???

cozzzz...U GOT ME!!! heeeeeeee....

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous... you're the queen of everything
as far as the eye can see
under your command
i will be your guardian
when all is crumbling
steady your hand....

you'll be ok...

Anonymous said...

wah ini pakwe die komen ke ni?bagus bagus

Lilo Ohana said...

You always there when I needed someone.

Miss Anonymous :)